My client is one of the world’s major accounting and business advisory networks providing audit, tax, consultancy, and financial services across the globe. They advise businesses ranging from large corporations to small friendly companies, they also deal with professional partnerships, financial services, entrepreneurs, and charities.
Closing date: 24 Oct 2022
£14,000 - £14,500 per annum Annual salary review
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
31 Oct 2022
01 Sep 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Your main duties will include:
The Secretarial and Support Team are at the centre to the firm, providing general administration to all departments including audit and accounts, business support services, tax, payroll, marketing and company secretarial.
Supporting Chargeable staff:
- Carry out administration for the firm on behalf of chargeable staff.
- Ensure service standards are met.
- Answer the telephone confidently and maturely in 3 rings.
- Meet and greet suppliers and clients into the office.
- Scan and bind accounts.
- Work with the marketing department by collating mail merges to clients.
- Retrieve data from database according to the schedule and as required.
- Filing – both electronic and paper.
- Scan and save client information to the electronic filing cabinet and update the database.
- Archive old files, maintain archiving system and retrieve files from storage.
- Scanning of client documents for uploading to cloud software.
- Regular reviewing client records held onsite and arranging for these to be returned to clients on a timely basis.
- Updating exchange rates to the spreadsheet.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- 20% off the job training.
- Business administration level 3 qualification supported by Starting Off.
-Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Opportunity for a permanent position once successfully completing the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 6/B or above) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
STARTING OFF LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.