Administrative/Customer Service Apprentice ROS INTERNATIONAL LTD
ROS International Ltd is the East Riding’s No.1 Technical & Engineering Recruitment Consultancy servicing clients locally, nationally, and internationally. They are looking to recruit an administrative/customer service apprentice to assist the administration department and the role is very much based around being a team player.
Closing date: 21 Oct 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
31 Oct 2022
23 Aug 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The key function is to assist their fast-paced office consisting of our Administration Department, Sales Team, Director and Managing Director, with the day-to-day administrative control of the business.
· Downloading CV’s from the Email
· Collecting incoming CV’s from the post and the fax machine
· Check all incoming CV’s on Colleague (Database) If already on – Update
· Input CV’s onto Colleague, including updating and attach CV
· Open incoming post
· Maintaining the filing system
· Typing CV’s in preparation for sending to jobs
· Compilation and distribution of faxes
· Sending emails
· Update of Live jobs on Colleague, RoS Website and other Websites
· Outgoing post
· Letters to both candidates and clients
· Answering telephone and keeping records of numbers
· Maintaining stationery stock
· Photocopying and faxing
· Updating database with new contact details, etc
· Optimise recycling by using old CV’s, etc for printing
· Shredding confidential information
· Inputting new candidate details and job description on Colleague
· Preparing CV’s
· Preparing Contracts
· Typing of general correspondence, (i.e.) letters, memos, faxes etc
· Reception and Telephones
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- One to one Tutor Assessor support in the workplace
- Attending weekly classes covering Health and Safety and Equality and Diversity and working towards completing the EPA
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Progression to move onto the Customer Service Specialist Level 3 for the right candidate.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
ROS INTERNATIONAL LTD
MCARTHUR DEAN TRAINING LIMITED
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.