This is a great opportunity to start your career with State bank of India by assisting in portfolio maintenance for BTL Loans, Bilateral Loan & Syndication Loan accounts but also assisting in finacle data maintenance, reports and returns.
Closing date: 26 Oct 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
31 Oct 2022
22 Aug 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Assisting in maintenance of BTL & Bilateral Credit/Syndication loans including liaising with LMS/any other external service provider
- Drawdowns / rollovers / interest servicing / repayments etc
- All back-office work pertaining to the loan accounts viz., Maintenance of files,correspondence with other branches, putting through transactions in Finacle, updating information in Finacle, account statements, diarising, follow-up, Initiating Finacle entries in loan accounts.
- Assisting Head Credit Admin in monitoring CRE Portfolio such as periodic valuation
updation, review/renewal dates updation etc.
- Liaisoning with the back offices of the various agent and participating banks / branches.
- Co-ordinating with Accounts Department for Reconciliation of Accounts.
- Following up with solicitors to ensure registration of Bank’s interest in land registry, companies house etc.
- Maintainance of the Loans and Commisions Registers & Documents Register.
- Cover for the work of other Associates in the department when they are on leave.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Financial services administrator Lvl 3
This is an entry level role which provides the foundation knowledge skills & experience for progression into a
number of career paths including Senior Administrator, Paraplanner, Financial Adviser or Mortgage Adviser.
Professional qualifications within this apprenticeship are listed below – one of:
UK financial services, regulation & ethics (CF1) – Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) UK financial regulation (UKFR) – The London Institute of Banking & Finance (LIBF) - Financial Services regulation and Ethics - Chartered Bankers Institute (CB)
Introduction to Securities and Investment; UK financial regulation; Administration of settlements and investments – Chartered Institute for Securities and Investments (CISI)
In addition, the role may require completion of an exam specific to the line of business worked in eg Life, Pensions, General Insurance, Investments, Long Term Care. These are typically provided by the CII, LIBF and CISI.
Alternatively where employers feel that there is evidence of higher academic aptitude, the apprentice could opt for a more demanding higher level qualification that would enable fast tracking through the progression routes available on completion of this apprenticeship.
Financial services, regulation and ethics (RO1) – CII Financial services, regulation and ethics (FSRE) The London Institute of Banking & Finance (LIBF).
Link to professional registration
This apprenticeship provides the first step on the pathway to professional membership of the Chartered Insurance
Institute, The London Institute of Banking & Finance (LIBF) , Chartered Institute of Securities and Investment.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There are many development opportunities within the Bank, all employees are eligible to apply for other roles within the Bank (any department) after 1 year of employment in their current role.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Financial services administrator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.