You'll be responsible for providing admin support for our Executive and Senior Leadership Team as well as a valued member of our HR and Learning and Development team. We currently have another HR administrator working within the department.
Closing date: 14 Oct 2022
A wage range of £4.81 to £6.83 is available.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
24 Oct 2022
15 Aug 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
And Day to Day? …. You will be Responsible for:
· To provide administrative support; correct documentation being processed for DBS applications
· To maintain a high degree of professionalism when speaking with our Executive/senior leadership team
· To take ownership of their role/projects within the HR and Learning and Development team
· To support our HR team on the compliance of our nurses, Healthcare assistants and Doctors
· To be a part of the induction process for all new starters joining LivingCare
· To help promote a healthy culture across the business
· To maintain a high standard of confidentiality and professionalism
· To be an integral part of our meeting platforms such as staff council, best practice
· To support in collating all paperwork so that we are hitting our CQC requirements
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
HR Support Level 3, delivered via monthly Tutor led workshops (live, virtual 3 – 5 hour sessions) self-led study and blending learning and development activities, all, within the workplace.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
As with any apprenticeship opportunity – if you prove yourself to be a valuable member of the team there is a strong chance of a permanent post within the business.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
CT SKILLS LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)