Customer Advisor/Assistant Apprentice PSP INSURANCE & FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS LTD
An exciting new role for an enthusiastic and reliable individual to assist a very busy customer/client based service team. You will be responsible for liaising with existing and potential new clients to promoting company products both face to face and over the phone.
Closing date: 14 Oct 2022
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
17 Oct 2022
17 Aug 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The role is to provide customer/client service support and assistance to a busy sales team. This will involve processing renewal instructions and mid-term changes to insurance policies, dealing with questions and queries from clients and insurers, keeping business records up to date, checking documents to ensure they are correct and corresponding with clients in a compliant and timely manner. Other tasks will include;
- Assisting with inbound and outbound telephone calls/enquiries to both clients and business contacts
- Providing guidance to customers/clients through quotation requests
- Ensuring business records are kept up to date
- Photocopying, filing and scanning of documents and any other business/office admin tasks as necessary.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Full Customer Service Practitioner Standard - Level 2
- On The Job training to support job role/development
- Off The Job training to support qualification requirements (College attendance)
- Employer will allocate dedicated training time for Off The Job training as required for the qualification.
- Functional Skills support - Maths/English - if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There are full time employment/progression opportunities available upon successful completion of the Level 2 qualification.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Mathematics (Grade A*/9 - C/4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
PSP INSURANCE & FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS LTD
FOCUS TRAINING (SW) LIMITED
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.