Apprentice Customer Care Administrator Level 2 UK HAIRDRESSERS 2019 LIMITED
Providing timely help and advice to guests chasing deliveries, refunds and liaising with the Warehouse. Minimising the cost and impact of any complaint received while protecting the reputation of Aldo UK.
Closing date: 17 Feb 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
19 Feb 2023
11 Aug 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Communicating courteously with guests by telephone, email and letter
- Provide support to the warehouse in handling complaints and ensuring they resolve them appropriately
- Investigating and solving guests' problems received at UK Guest
- Care for both ALDO and UK Hairdressers 2019 Ltd
- Issuing refunds to customers / investigating complaints using
- Royal Mail & DPD platforms
- Write emails to update customers on order tracking and dispute resolution
- Keeping accurate records of communication with guests maintaining database
- Analysing statistics or other data to determine the level of complaints received by Guest Care, feeding back repeat or recurring issues to Operations Executive, Ecommerce Managers and General Managers
- Developing and maintaining customer service procedures, policies and standards for all concepts within Aldo and UK
- Hairdressers brands
- liaising with other departments to discuss possible improvements to guest care as a result of issues raised in complaints
- Gaining a clear understanding of the different services provided by all concepts and keeping up to date with changes
- Provide reports on outstanding complaints
- Dealing with general enquiries from the websites as appropriate
- Accounting for and Escalating compensation payments and/or vouchers offered to guests via Operations Co-Ordinator
- Responsibility for escalating insurance claims and queries, passing on required information to Operations Executive and liaising with them regarding information required within specified time frames
- Keeping accurate information on current claims and their status, communicating information to the relevant people
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Customer Service L2
- Functional Skills maths L2 if required
- Functional Skills English L2 if required
- OTJT Min 20%
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
On successful completion of apprenticeship there is the possibility for consideration against any suitable positions that may be available at that time.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
UK HAIRDRESSERS 2019 LIMITED
STAFF SELECT LTD
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.