Team Office Supplies Limited are recruiting for Customer Service Apprentices to join their team! The successful candidates will support our sales team by delivering excellent customer service to all customer enquiries. Alongside internal training you will complete the Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 qualification.
Closing date: 11 Oct 2022
We offer weekly incentives for highest performers
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
17 Oct 2022
15 Aug 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Reporting directly to the Sales Manager your duties will include:
- Building sustainable relationships with customers via email & telephone.
- Building trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Support customer enquiries through advice and suggestions on products.
- Keeping up to date knowledge on the services and products we supply.
- Ensuring customer enquiries are dealt with in a speedy and professional manner.
- Keeping records of customer contact.
- Following through an enquiry from start to finish.
- Ensure any complaints or difficult customer requests are highlighted to the sales manager.
- Ensure all training and apprenticeship work is up to date.
- Follow the company’s communication procedures, guidelines & policies at all times.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Customer Service Practitioner Level 2
- The apprenticeship programme design will be built around the standard and individual apprentice and employer needs. This will consist of:
- A fully embedded induction programme delivered by the employer and Seetec Outsource Training and Skills.
- An initial assessment of your skills, knowledge and behaviours in order to develop and enhance your career and personal progression.
- In line with the functional skills requirements set by the standard, (where applicable), we will analyse and continuously develop English and Mathematics.
- On the job training delivered by the employer.
- Allocation of an apprenticeship delivery coach who will carry out:
- Regular training
Assessment and support visits to ensure you acquire new learning, knowledge skills and behaviours in order to progress and develop.
- Identify, track and support 20% off the job training activities
- Quarterly formal progress review meetings; identifying learning achievements and next steps.
- Individual learning plan - this will be used as part of a professional discussion during your reflective progress review meeting and track the 20% off the job training progress.
- A journey of learning activities over the length of the apprenticeship programme
- Access to on-line learning and an e-portfolio where you will be able to gather evidence to demonstrate your performance ensuring your apprenticeship – this evidence can be used to towards your end point assessment.
- End point assessment – this takes place at the end of the apprenticeship to ensure you have developed the skills, knowledge and behaviours needed for the job role. This may consist of at least 3-4 of the below activities:
- Professional discussion
- Portfolio of evidence, apprentice showcase
- Research project
- Multi-choice knowledge test
- Work based project
- Competency based interview
- Regular training
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
For the right person upon completing the apprenticeship successfully and proving themselves we are looking for them to progress through to a permanent role within either Customer Service or Sales.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
SEETEC BUSINESS TECHNOLOGY CENTRE LIMITED
Seetec Outsource Training and Skills
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.