Customer Service and Administrator Apprentice CARBON REWIND LTD
Are you seeking a career in Customer Service? This is a fantastic opportunity to provide great customer service to help our customers reduce their carbon footprint. To become part of the team, APPLY NOW!
Closing date: 17 Oct 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
18 Oct 2022
04 Aug 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Liaising with external customers via telephone and email
- Taking our customers through the process of booking survey and installation appointments
- Taking inbound calls and assisting with any enquiries
- Ensuring every customer receives great customer service
- General business administration
- Assisting colleagues and management where required
Who are we looking for?
- Excellent organisation skills
- Proactive and able to work on own initiative
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven ability with google suite, Microsoft office and PDF
- Strong customer service skills
Full training will be given in order to complete the above duties to the best of your ability. Carbon Rewind and Boom Training will provide ongoing support and guidance.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Customer Service Specialist Standard, which includes:
- Modules covering Skills, Knowledge, and Behaviours in Customer Service
- You'll have a personal tutor to guide you through your training
- You will attend 1:1 sessions with your tutor every 2/3 weeks
- End Point Assessment (online)
- Occasional group classes with other learners
- Functional Skills Level 2 in Maths & English if required
- Customer Service Certificate from IfATE and City & Guilds
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There is an opportunity for a full time position at the end of a successful apprenticeship. This would involve an interview.
Salary would be £19,000 starting.
Following the apprenticeship there’s lots of career development, through in house training and further external courses.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade D/3 is the minimum) Essential
About the employer
BOOM TRAINING LIMITED
02380 004 210
Customer service specialist
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.