The Admin Apprentice is required to be the first point of contact into the Academy, to meet and greet visitors to the academy.
Closing date: 15 Aug 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.0
Possible start date
01 Sep 2022
5 days ago
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Providing support to the office administration team.
- Meeting and greeting visitors in line with safeguarding procedures.
- Answering telephone calls in a timely and professional manner & message taking.
- Opening of incoming mail and distribution to recipients.
- Franking outgoing office post and daily delivery to post box.
- Receiving deliveries, opening parcels and obtaining delivery notes.
- Filing and photocopying.
- Data entry.
- Checking statements and requesting invoices.
- Scanning and uploading of invoices onto Xero.
- Assisting with student attendance.
- Birthday card distribution.
- Keep office administration logs up to date – walkie talkie, ink cartridges.
- Design forms/leaflets/posters as directed.
- General upkeep of office forms/notice boards.
- Tea/coffee provisions for visitors.
- Check administration and information email inbox.Assisting staff to obtain correct forms.
- Any other duties to help with the smooth running of the office administration.
- To undertake any other duties as maybe requested by the Headteacher to assist in the smooth running of Park Campus Academy.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The apprentice will work towards a Business administrator, Level: 3 apprenticeship standard, this will be a blended delivery a mixture of Microsoft Teams and face to face. All training will take place on site and and within your working hours.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Potentially going into an office admin job if there is availability and open vacancies.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Desired
About the employer
IXION HOLDINGS (CONTRACTS) LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)