The People Team manage the full employment lifecycle within THG, from candidate attraction and onboarding, through to learning & development and employee relations. Is this something you'd be interested in, learning on the job?
Closing date: 26 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 42.5
(the hours are based on the candidate being over 18)
Possible start date
12 Sep 2022
6 days ago
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Collate all relevant new starter documents ensuring internal and legal compliance
- Support with the new starter induction process
- Maintaining electronic personnel files
- Ensuring probations are completed and reported
- Requesting references and ensure all are completed and reported
- Assist stakeholders of various levels with assistance and advice on HR processes and procedures
- Updating reporting lines to ensure organizational structure is accurate
- Raising change of term letters, ensure all information is accurate
- Ensuring that leavers are logged accurately in the HR system for accurate recording and payroll purposes
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 HR Support Apprenticeship Standard
- CIPD Certificate in People Practice
- Level 2 Functional Skills in Maths and English (if required)
- End Point Assessment (EPA)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential to progress within the organization.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A-C/4-9) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
BESPOKE PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.