Caring Moments Ltd are looking for a Business Administration Apprentice to join their team based in Lowestoft! If you believe you would be a perfect fit, apply today to kickstart your career!
Closing date: 31 Aug 2022
Depending on age, pay will be reviewed.
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
7 days ago
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Provide general support to visitors
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Liaise with directors and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers
- Carry out client reviews via telephone
- Any other jobs required for the smooth running of the Company
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will acheive a Level 3 Business Administration qualification upon successful completeion of the apprenticeship.
- Your training will b delivered by Learning Curve Group on a monhtly basis via virtual meetings.
- There is no college release day required!
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There is a potential to be kept on as a full-time member of staff, upon completeion of apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 9-4 (A**-C)) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
PROFOUND SERVICES LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.