You will receive practical & theoretical training in HR administration practices, developing your skills for a career in HR. Applicants should be confident & enthusiastic to learn all aspects of the HR role, preferably with some experience in an office or business/ administration studies, have mature conduct & positive attitude towards work.
Closing date: 02 Sep 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 36.5
Possible start date
15 Sep 2022
01 Aug 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The business is looking for an Apprentice to train alongside our existing experienced HR team. As an apprentice, you will study a range of programmes working towards a Level 3 Human Resources Apprenticeship standard, covering a variety of duties whilst earning a wage and completing invaluable practical skills in industry. You can expect to cover the following duties:
Main Duties and responsibilities:
- Works alongside the HR Business Partners (HRBP’s) to provide solutions, advise and support to managers and employees in a wide range of people related topics.
- Supports the HRBP’s and line managers in the effective recruitment of new talent into the business; managing applications, arranging interviews, corresponding with candidates and recruitment agencies and preparing contracts of employment.
- Supporting and coordinating on-boarding programs for new starters to the business, arranging introduction meetings, mandatory training and liaising with new starters and managers to ensure they have a positive introduction to the business
- Supporting the Payroll Officer with the monthly payroll process through inputting of pay data into the payroll system, checking data for accuracy and generating monthly payroll reports.
- Providing general admin support to the HR department; creating correspondence for managers and employees, preparing communications and filing of employee data.
- Support the HRBPs with site initiatives relating to the site people strategy, including Diversity & Inclusion, Employee Wellbeing,
- Outward Mindset culture and Learning & Development
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
HR Support Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard:
- Knowledge skills and behaviours
- Functional skills if in English and maths if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
This is a 18-month apprenticeship with the potential for further progression through the HR academic learning, employment opportunities. The successful apprentice may be eligible to apply for Associate membership of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) or any other professional body that recognises this apprenticeship within its membership criteria (membership is subject to the professional bodies own membership requirements).
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C or Above) Essential
About the employer
KEY TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.