Communications – Customer Service apprenticeship – Neighbourhoods and Housing Kingston upon Hull City Council
The Business Insight Team are looking for an apprentice to assist with the internal communications across the Service, you will be articulate, creative and be able to work as part of a team. This is an exciting opportunity for the right person and you will attend a range of learning and development training to complement your apprenticeship.
Closing date: 28 Aug 2022
Wages are paid on the last working day of each month.
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
4 days ago
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The day-to-day tasks of the apprenticeship will include, but not limited to:
- Drafting up some stories for newsletters – to staff and to residents.
- Chasing up content from colleagues for these things.
- Drafting up and putting posts on the Hull City Council Housing Facebook page.
- Keeping a log of what the above Facebook posts are about so we can plan balanced content.
- Creating MS Forms surveys for the TP Team to use.
- Some supporting admin activity.
You will have the opportunity to learn from a range of colleagues including Marketing and Media Officers, Tenant Participation Team and Service Support Staff. You will attend meetings with tenants and staff and will be supported to do well in the study element of your apprenticeship.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
· Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
· End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Regular training and development sessions to meet the needs of the employer and the apprentice.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The successful candidate will be given the opportunity of full-time employment upon completion of the apprenticeship if available.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
KINGSTON UPON HULL CITY COUNCIL
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.