Apprentice Business Administrator CRYSTAL CLEAR FINANCIAL PLANNING LIMITED
We are looking for our next Business Admin Apprentice who can provide fantastic administrative support to designated advisers ensuring every application is processed in an efficient and effective manner.
Closing date: 31 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 34
Possible start date
01 Sep 2022
29 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
General Office Duties to include:
- To plan, structure and undertake the company administration tasks
- To ensure that company administration and accounting tasks are carried out in accordance with company procedures and the data protection act
- To ensure accurate data input into computer system
- To provide accurate, timely management information on team and individual performance as required
- To support advisers by maintaining and progressing client files, including contacting intermediaries and customers to ensure the efficient issuing and completion of business
- Forward leads to sales staff
- Support sales rep inquiries
- Diarise sales appointments
- Assist with organising occasional sales events
- Track performance data for sales team
- Monitor sales reports
- Maintain customer data base
- Answer phones and transfer to the appropriate staff member, including taking and distributing messages
- Meet and greet public and clients and direct them to the correct staff member
- Receive, sort and distribute incoming mail
- Monitor incoming emails and answer or forward as required
- Prepare outgoing mail for distribution
- Faxing, scanning and copying of documents
- Maintain office filing and storage systems
- Update and maintain databases such as mailing lists, contact lists and client information
- Type documents, reports and correspondence
- Monitor and maintain office supplies
- Perform work related errands as requested such as going to the post office and bank
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
In addition to gaining practical experience in the role, you will also attain an NVQ Level 3 in Business Admin which will help start your career and give you an insight into the businesses processes and procedures. Our training is all complete remotely via teams with a development coach who will be available for support 24/7. You receive 20% off the job training during this Apprenticeship which is included in your weekly working hours.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full time role, progression within the business – mortgage advisor for example
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Other ICT (Grade Pass) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
DERBY BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.