A great opportunity to develop your Business Admin skills and gain experience in supporting young people on our training courses. This role will develop your confidence in communicating with employers, staff and young people.
Closing date: 05 Jan 2023
This employer supplies NUS card (this allows discount at certain retailers)
Total hours per week: 35.0
Possible start date
16 Jan 2023
29 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties will include:
- To co-ordinate the administrative processes relating to all the placement of learners on the FLEX, Traineeship and Apprenticeship programmes with employers
- To ensure suitable job descriptions are received for all vacancies
- To ensure a First Rung Employer’s Agreement is completed for each learner on work placements and on file
- Obtain electronic copies of required employer documents
- To liaise with employers to secure signed contracts of employment/employer declarations for all apprentices
- Ensure accurate completion and monitoring of all paperwork required by funders
- Produce and circulate learner placement and apprenticeship handovers
- Update SharePoint/PICS on a daily and weekly basis
- Inform Apprenticeship employers on a daily basis if their apprentice has not arrived for their training and record on SharePoint
- Any any other required duties
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administrator
- Training will be one day at our Colindale centre in NW9 6TD
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
If the applicant is successful they can go into further training or employment
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
FIRST RUNG LIMITED
07805 980 150
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.