Administrator – Apprentice (Accounts Department) BARNES & PARTNERS
To assist and support the department in the provision of administration services to the firm providing competent and efficient assistance in a timely manner. You will work towards a Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard.
Closing date: 28 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
01 Aug 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties will include:
- Answering the phones for the department
- Dealing with the FD/senior staff filing
- Stocking up the copier/fax machines on a regular basis
- Assisting the FD/seniors with any information requested
- Dealing with the FD/seniors prints and copies requested
- Making teas and coffees for the Department/getting lunches
- Finding any information that any of the team need from storage – if the information not in the office, then you will need to recall the box from storage
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Full on-the-job training and support will be provided to enable the successful applicant to undertake the full range of duties required of the role. All apprentices are required to complete and evidence 20% of the job learning whilst on their apprenticeship.
Our Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard consists of the following:
- Functional Skills in Literacy and Numeracy Level 2
- End-Point Assessment (EPA) conducted by an external provider
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Candidates that successfully complete their Apprenticeship with us may be offered a permanent role within the department they have worked in if they have performed well within their role.
Progression into the role of a permanent Administrator or Junior Accounts Assistant.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.