Apprentice Administrator NORTHUMBRIA FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT LIMITED
This is an exciting opportunity to join our small but successful team. We are expanding and looking at our succession plan, do you have what it takes to come and be our next member of our team?
Closing date: 31 Aug 2022
Starting wage of £6 per hour. The wages will be looked at and reviewed via performance on the apprenticeship programme.
Total hours per week: 35.0
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
27 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- You will be tasked to offer excellent levels of support to Clients and the team within the office.
- You will be a key member of our team, hopefully leading to dealing with a wide range of tasks supporting your colleagues and our clients. Full support will be given and there is scope within this role to progress and develop your knowledge.
- You will be primarily involved with multiple admin activities; such as sending and responding to emails, scanning, photocopying and filing, you will also manage and collate company data and act as a primary responder for the phone system.
Specifically your role with involve:
- Meeting and greeting clients who come to the office.
- Answering and directing phone calls and dealing with Client and provider queries.
- Managing the database of clients and diary management for the advisers.
- Correspondence for clients and providers.
- Processing new business – once training completed.
- Full training will be given and there is the opportunity to progress within the SJP Accreditation Framework.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Advanced Apprenticeship in Business Administrator (Standard) - CG Dip for the Business Administrator L3.
On the job training to be provided by the employer.
Bishop Auckland College will provide training and support, working with the employer to help provide the NVQ/Diploma or equivalent qualifications alongside functional skills in English and mathematics (if required).
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Our future plans for the programme start by ensuring the culture of our business is sustained, and our apprentices will be inspired to make a difference by actively contributing to the continued growth of the business. It is equally important that they also strive to achieve their own personal aims and aspirations, which is central to the comprehensive training programme we provide. There is scope for future progression in the business into different types of roles for the appropriate candidate.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 or C) Essential
A Level or equivalent Any (apart from a L3 Business qualification) (Grade E or above) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
BISHOP AUCKLAND COLLEGE
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.