As a Customer Support Apprentice, you will be based at the Newcastle Office where you will be a part of the Customer Support Team helping drive outstanding levels of customer service and providing assistance, technical advice and administration support. Babington will be the provider of the training.
Closing date: 26 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
27 Aug 2022
27 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The position requires a professional attitude and commitment to achieving business objectives. Our team are service experts with a wide knowledge of the business and the education market. You will be actively engaging with learners, stakeholders and partners of the business.
Duties will include:
- Taking enquiries via telephone , E platforms and email.
- Log all customer contact within the CRM system.
- Log complaints , identifying causes and making recommendations for improvement.
- Support customers with diagnosis of IT issues and provide advice.
- Liaising with IT support.
- Assist with the implementation of products and services for new customers.
- Provide product information to customers.
- Identify leads and business opportunities.
- Working to Data Protection guidelines.
- Work with our processes, systems and products and keep industry knowledge up to date , to get it ‘right first time’.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Customer Service Specialist Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
Functional Skills Level 2 in Maths and English - If required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
To continue your career with Skills Assessment beyond your apprenticeship and also have the option to continue forward with your learning.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent ICT (Grade 4 / C) Desired
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 / C) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Customer service specialist
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.