Customer Service Apprentice COVENTRY SLIDING WARDROBES LTD
To deal with customer enquiries via telephone and face to face, processing customer orders and liaising with our Suppliers. To provide a full range of administrative support to the business.
Closing date: 19 Aug 2022
£5.50 per hour
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
01 Sep 2022
27 Jul 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
To provide a full range of administrative support to the business, including:
- Typing, maintenance of filing systems, databases, photocopying, e-mails etc.
- Responsible for booking survey appointments and following up on appointment visits as well as booking in the actual fit.
- Ensuring emails are read and responded to daily.
- To complete quotations for customers in an accurate and timely manner.
- Maintaining the company calendar ensuring information is accurate and appointments are booked in appropriately.
- Sourcing estimates from companies for doors and materials, and then ordering any necessary items.
- To use IT systems for tracking purposes and to ensure information is correctly recorded onto the appropriate databases.
- To maintain cleanliness standards within the office and showroom at all times.
- Meeting and greeting customers in the showroom. Assisting customers with their enquiries.
- Following up with customers after their fit has taken place to obtain feedback and to follow up if necessary.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Apprenticeship in Customer Service in the work place 12 months on the job training with 3 months for end point assessment. Two routes available, one includes an accredited qualification C&G Level 2 qualification diploma of customer service Practitioners or no on-programme qualification, learners complete a journal in preparation for the end point assessment.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
To develop to Office Administrator/ Sales Executive
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
NORTH WARWICKSHIRE AND SOUTH LEICESTERSHIRE COLLEGE
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)