Recruitment Consultant Apprenticeship SEVEN RESOURCING LIMITED
Seven Resourcing is proud to announce it has launched one of the UK’s only apprenticeship program in recruitment. This is a crucial part of Seven’s ambitious growth strategy and this program designed to give people the perfect opportunity to learn at degree-level while earning an attractive pay with amazing perks and support.
Closing date: 01 Aug 2023
Uncapped bonus and commission. Salary increases from Year 2
Total hours per week: 35.0
Possible start date
04 Sep 2023
7 days ago
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The first year you will be given the option to enter into a sales support role.
Highlighting some of the responsibilities undertaken in these departments could be:
- Responsible for answering incoming calls, handling complaints, finding jobs and candidates and updating the database.
- Responsible for ensuring candidates receive the right pay for the work that they have undertaken within a specific timeframe outlined by internal and external process and policy.
- Responsible for ensuring a company complies with its outside regulatory requirements and internal policies.
No day is the same but we can promise, you will be working in a fun and diverse office with amazing training and support from the trainer and manager.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Your Journey could be:
- Year 1: ATHE Level 2 Award in Introducing Recruitment
- Year 2: Choose Your Career or continue UGrad+ journey
- Year 3: REC Level 3 Certificate in Recruitment Practice
- Year 4: REC Level 4 Diploma Certificate in Recruitment Management
- Year 5: REC Level 5 Diploma Certificate Recruitment Leadership
You will receive full training and induction provided on site at our headoffice at BT Adastral Park. 20% of the working week will be spent on training and apprenticeship work onsite.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
UGrad+ offers the ultimate opportunity to gain a university-level education and a fantastic salary with awesome perks, uncapped bonuses and commission.
After finishing the UGrad+ course, apprentices will receive a graduation ceremony and automatically gain full consultancy status within one of Seven’s core sectors. This could be from managing your own team to managing your own recruitment business through Seven One.
After winning three Investing In Talent Awards in 2021, including ‘Best Workplace Environment’, ‘Best Recruitment Company To Work For’ and ‘Most Effective Pay and Benefits Strategy’, the UGrad+ programme adds another crucial layer in Seven’s already unmatched staff development strategy.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4+) Essential
About the employer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.