An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Apprentice Administrator at a leading company in Washington, Tyne and Wear. Kennedy Services Ltd are looking for an ambitious individual who has a positive, proactive and motivated mind-set, and the ability to work well as part of a team but also be self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
Closing date: 25 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
29 Aug 2022
27 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Apprentice Administrator at a leading company in Washington, Tyne and Wear. Kennedy Services Ltd are looking for an ambitious individual who has a positive, proactive and motivated mind-set, and the ability to work well as part of a team but also be self-motivated with the ability to work independently. The successful candidate will provide administrative support to the Accounts Department in the daily running of the company. The employer will fully support the successful candidate through their apprenticeship and offers great progression opportunities.
Main duties include:
- Liaising with customers and suppliers via telephone and email, and deal with enquiries appropriately
- Opening and distributing company’s post and also sending post
- General office administration duties for the team, such as photocopying, filing, printing, laminating and scanning
- Taking receipt of deliveries and informing relevant person
- Typing minutes of any meeting held and to distribute to the relevant people
- To follow up on missing paperwork and troubleshoot
- Assisting with booking training and keeping training matrix up to date
- Creating and maintaining COSHH data sheets
- Maintaining stock of stationery and refreshments
- Take out job numbers as requested, enter in job book, update Sage projects and Application progress
- Assist with any purchase/sales ledger queries
- Match delivery notes to purchase invoices
- Sage: Data input of timesheets & purchase invoices, and Update Customer and Supplier Information
- Keep up to date with subcontractor insurance, sending update requests as required
These duties are not exhaustive and other duties may be required.
Successful candidate should have strong IT skills.
Probationary period applies.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Training to be provided
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Training delivered by Access Training through a mixture of projects, training workshops and one to one support.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The successful applicant would have good long-term prospects with the opportunity to progress onto an Accounts apprenticeship after completing the Business Administrator.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Minimum Grade A-C/4-9) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
ACCESS TRAINING LIMITED
0191 490 4646
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.