This apprenticeship will equip you with the skills required to be a successful customer service practitioner, allowing you to deliver a high quality of service to an organisation's customers. You will also be able to use the skills gained within any sector or organisation.
Closing date: 28 Aug 2022
Year 1 - £5p/h, Year 2 - £7p/h, Year 3 - £9p/h. After Year 1, the hourly rate will go up to the national minimum wage for apprentices aged 19+.
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
27 Sep 2022
27 Jul 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Your core responsibility will be to provide a high standard of service to customers which will be delivered from the workplace, digitally, or through going out into the customer’s own locality.
- Customer interactions may cover a wide range of situations and can include; face-to-face, telephone, post, email, text and social media.
- The service you provide may be one-off or routine contacts and include dealing with orders, payments, offering advice, guidance and support, meet-and-greet, sales, fixing problems, after care, service recovery or gaining insight through measuring customer satisfaction.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard - Customer Service Practitioner:
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Standard - Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours
- Level 1 Functional Skills English (exemptions apply)
- Level 1 Functional Skills Maths (exemptions apply)
Bridgwater and Taunton College training will be delivered remotely.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Upon successful completion of apprenticeship, the role holder will continue to develop their skills and abilities through ongoing continuous improvement, with the potential to develop career opportunities and earnings potential in line with their productivity.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Grade C / 4 or above) Desired
About the employer
BRIDGWATER AND TAUNTON COLLEGE
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)