Business Administrator Apprentice PRECISION COLOUR PRINTING LIMITED
An excellent opportunity to join a well-established company in the print sector. The successful applicant will work in a vibrant customer focussed sales team supported by the Marketing and Sales Office Manager and a dedicated mentor. PCP employ 230 skilled members of staff, including apprentices/trainees, who work with cutting edge technology.
Closing date: 22 Aug 2022
£4.81 an hour for year 1. Minimum wage for your age group from year 2 onwards. After 3 years and successful completion of the apprenticeship programme, the salary in-line with the job role will be paid.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
29 Aug 2022
26 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Providing support to the sales team to help secure sales opportunities
- General administrative duties and completing relevant paperwork accurately
- Ensuring all paperwork and information on our systems is correct and up to date
- Input information onto our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software, Salesforce
- Collating printed samples from our library and sending them to customers to showcase PCPs printing quality
- Booking in visitors on our Entry Sign system
- Booking rooms for client meetings
- Answering the telephone and redirecting the call to the relevant member of the team
- Attend internal meetings with other teams to help secure sales opportunities
- Help the Marketing and Sales Office Manager with the organisation of direct mail campaigns, ensuring they are posted out to customers on time
- Support with posting social media content as required
- Supporting with general office duties
- In time, the successful applicant will look after their own customers and help and advise them with their enquiries
- Provide sales office cover when required
- Accompanying customers to see their magazine or catalogue bring printed
- Any other duties as requested by the Marketing and Sales Office Manager
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The successful applicant will undertake the Business Administrator Level 3.
Training will take place in the workplace within the Commercial Department and will be supported by a mentor to ensure successful completion.
An assessor will visit the workplace periodically to support you and there will be an end point assessment at the end of the apprenticeship.
The sales team will support you on your journey and throughout the duration of your apprenticeship visit customers with the sales executives to gain a full understanding of what the ‘PCP Customer Journey’ looks and feels like.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Whilst you are doing the Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship, you will be employed on a fixed term contract for 3 years. Within this period of time you will be supported by other training and development programmes once you complete the Level 3 Apprenticeship. On successful completion of the apprenticeship programme a full-time permanent position would be offered (subject to the needs of the business).
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C or equivalent) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
BPIF TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.