This exciting opportunity offers you the chance to develop your accounting skills and delve into the world of work. We are looking for a confident, reliable individual who has a strong interest in building a career in the finance sector.
Closing date: 14 Mar 2024
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
25 Mar 2024
22 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- Greet and welcome clients as soon as they arrive at the office.
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person or pencil down their details.
- Answer, screen and forward all incoming phone calls
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/posts
- Help with administration work and letting department workflow.
- Drafting letter to the landlord and tenants.
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
The training you will be getting
Level 3 AAT qualification
Any other relevant training on the job
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
The candidate can choose to either progress into an AAT Level 4 or full time employment
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Desired
About the employer
AAGS ACCOUNTANTS LTD
FIRST RUNG LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
07805 980 150
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.