Customer Service Executive Apprentice AQUALUX PRODUCTS LIMITED
Give exceptional Customer Service by truly listening to our customers and understanding their needs. Clearly and accurately accept information, document that information and be able to relay to other team members. Work proficiently across computer systems. Effectively engage with both customers and work colleagues.
Closing date: 18 Aug 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
01 Sep 2022
22 Jul 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Work to Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreements
- Enter orders manually where required
- Ensure orders received electronically are uploaded promptly and accurately
- Providing Customer updates, resolve issues and complaints
- Respond to incoming emails with time critical deadlines
- Liaisons with couriers and logistics ensuring on time deliveries and returns
- Understanding and competence of products and pricing
- Undertake additional ad-hoc duties in support of role
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Workplace delivery
- Diploma for Customer service practitioners
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential for position or progression for the right candidate.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
NORTH WARWICKSHIRE AND SOUTH LEICESTERSHIRE COLLEGE
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.