Level 2 Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship PSR CONTRACT SOLUTIONS LIMITED
PSR Solutions continues our growth strategy, by capitalising on current market conditions. We are looking to appoint an apprentice Recruitment Resourcer to work in our Manchester office. No experienced required, Excellent Salary, Commission, Benefits, Excellent Career Prospects and Fantastic Working Environment.
Closing date: 21 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 39.5
Possible start date
22 Aug 2022
22 Jul 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
As a Resourcer you will need to be very organised and work towards tight deadlines. You must Possess the ability to manage and prioritise a busy workload. This is a non-sales based role and will require you to build excellent candidate relationships. We have a large number of vacancies to source candidates for using our database, Linkedin and referral networks.
- Candidate development
- Building good knowledge of your industry and developing strong networks
- Meeting KPIs
- Making sure all candidates meet compliance requirements.
- Outbound and inbound calls to candidates
- Creating a strong social media presence within your sector
- Collection of time-sheets within a tight deadline
- Sourcing candidates
- Creating job adverts and managing candidate responses
- Managing candidate compliance
Why do we stand out?
We have a genuine focus on quality. Encouraging our staff to invest time into expanding their market knowledge and getting to know their customers. Our culture, We reward collaboration and success. We empower and respect our staff, to trust them to fulfil their role, in-line with the business plans we set up together.
- Transparent opportunity for progression
- Significant commission packages and incentives that include all expenses paid holidays, annual conferences and team social events
- High performance culture
- Superb working environment, “team ethic”, co-working and remote working capability
- First-class opportunities for people development and continued professional progression
- In-house, dedicated trainer. With over 20 years construction recruitment training experience
- Over 60 signed PSL’s
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship Standard
L2 Certificate in Recruitment Resourcing
L2 NVQ Certificate in Recruitment Resourcing
Support with functional skills if required
End Point Assessment
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Excellent opportunities for progression are available upon successful completion of the apprenticeship programme.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
JUNIPER TRAINING LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)