We are looking for an apprentice helpdesk administrator to support the continual development of our operational workforce management system. Working on the Help Desk within our Head Office you will be providing support to our skilled engineers and the rest of our team to help the business run smoothly.
Closing date: 16 Oct 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
17 Oct 2022
02 Aug 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The role would suit an enthusiastic individual with great communication and telephone skills, a high level of attention to detail, and the ability to effectively prioritise tasks in order to meet tight deadlines.
- Scheduling and allocation of reactive maintenance.
- Programming of minor work and project orders.
- Allocation of servicing orders and issue of service reports to clients on completion.
- Making appointments with customers.
- Issuing reports to clients for follow on work and recommendations.
- Tracking job progress against pre-determined KPIs and updating the database.
- Reporting back to clients and operational teams on the progress and completion of the work.
- Inputting of goods receipt notes and time sheets into database & filing into archives.
- General business admin duties; answering the telephone, emails, updating of spreadsheets, photocopying, printing, filing away both hard copies & electronically etc.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administration at Stockton Riverside College.
- Functional Skills Maths & English, if required.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
An opportunity for a full-time position at the end of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C/9-4) Desired
About the employer
THE EDUCATION TRAINING COLLECTIVE
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.