Are you interested in pursuing a career in customer service within a well-established company? We are looking for a motivated individual to provide excellent customer service across a varied client base. The role will also include providing some administrative support within a busy office.
Closing date: 31 Aug 2022
Company bonus scheme
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
01 Sep 2022
21 Jul 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Your working week will be varied but typical roles and responsibilities will include:
- Working in an office of 5 taking phone calls dealing with inbox queries
- Dealing with all customers from private individuals, POA and wheelchair clinics
- Liaising with suppliers to receive parts in a timely manner and WCS to book in clinic times around chair lead times
- Answering questions and general enquiries from new and existing clients.
- Processing purchase orders, chasing Purchase orders and clinic fees
- Processing prescriptions
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard
- Level 2 Functional Skills in English and maths (if required)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- We operate as Consolor Ltd under the Millbrook Healthcare Group so any vacancies within the group you will have access to on our intranet. There are currently 110 live positions vacant within the group.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.