Due to the success of the company and the growth we are experiencing, we are looking to increase our permanent and temporary recruitment desk by employing two Apprentice Recruitment Resourcers. You will be working as part of fast paced, diverse, vibrant and established teams who promote a collaborative, supportive and fun environment to work in.
Closing date: 26 Aug 2022
Apprenticeship salary to be discussed at interview stage.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
29 Sep 2022
19 Jul 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
To support the consultants in sourcing suitable candidates for their positions. To utilise the various methods adopted by Morgan Jones including Job Boards, In House Databases and Social Media channels to obtain relevant candidates. To observe the highest principles of ethics, equity, integrity, professional conduct, and fair practice in dealing with others and will conduct business in a manner designed to enhance the operation, image and reputation of Morgan Jones Ltd.
- Using various resources to source candidates, utilising Boolean search techniques
- Screen candidates and develop and manage a robust pipeline of varied candidates in line with the business needs
- Contact relevant candidates daily to ensure smooth registration
- Effectively communicate with candidates via email and phone
- Develop professional working relationships with candidates and provide necessary information where required
- Maintain and build excellent relationships with prospective candidates to enhance the reputation of our company
- Verify and upload candidate documentation to the company database whilst recording activity
- Work as a team to allocated targets and achieve weekly/daily KPI’s
- Work with the compliance team to ensure all candidates meet the compliance standards of the relevant framework agreement
- Developing a good understanding of clients, their teams, what they do and their work culture and environment
- Handling enquiries
- Maintaining administrative systems
- Keeping well-organised files and records of business activity
- Keeping computer databases up to date
- Following up on business communications
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will embark upon a Level 2 qualification in Recruitment Resourcing and be fully supported in attaining this. You will have a mentor at Morgan Jones who will provide advice and guidance throughout the process.
Full on-the-job and off-the-Job training will be delivered supported by our Training Provider – Davidson Training UK Ltd.
All training will be carried out within the workplace during working hours.
Level 2 Functional Skills in English and mathematics (if you already do not hold the equivalent).
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
We are looking to grow the business and support you through your apprenticeship and beyond. We want the right person that has the desire to grow with us. After successful completion of the apprenticeship we hope to offer you a permanent position, where you can progress with Morgan Jones Ltd as a successful Recruitment Resourcer.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Grade 4-9 or A-C) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
DAVIDSON TRAINING UK LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.