Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship Keyfuels
We’re a global leader, developing new products and sales channels, expanding our business and re-defining market segments. We operate in many countries. We speak many languages. But we’re all united in one common purpose. To deliver a better way to pay. Join us in our quest – you might just find the best career you ever imagined.
Closing date: 19 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 36.25
Possible start date
01 Sep 2022
18 Jul 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
· Build and develop positive relationships with all internal and external colleagues, suppliers and customers to ensure delivery of customer excellence whilst adhering to service level agreements.
·Proactively promote and advise on relevant products/services to ensure the ongoing development of our business relationship, where appropriate.
· Manage all requests and queries, providing solutions and advice within the agreed service levels to ensure first class delivery as well as liaising with other areas of the business to fulfil customer requirements.
. Handle all queries, whether telephone or email based enquiries within the established best practice and department procedures, to the satisfaction of both the customer and the business. Administer all departmental tasks as required in a complete, efficient and productive manner.
· Be the first point of contact for complaints looking for a first time resolution where possible
· Actively identify opportunities to improve service levels and propose solutions to enhance process efficiencies and contribute to service delivery levels by providing guidance to others and informing the decision making processes wherever possible.
· Act as a main point of call for Customer Management account closures by effectively handling objection calls and defending the fee model through card promotion, negotiation and referrals to Group companies. Handle account closures by solving the customers’ problem and undertake activities to ensure retention targets are met.
· Adaptable to help with project work, pilots and reviews as outlined by the Team Manager.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Training will be provided by New College Swindon one to one in the workplace
- Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Permanent role if business allows
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
NEW COLLEGE SWINDON
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.