Customer Service/Administrative Apprentice Jane Brooks Law
Working for a firm of solicitors based in Hedon, this is a fantastic opportunity to take the first steps of a career within a legal environment. This role offers good progression routes for the right person.
Closing date: 16 Oct 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.0
Possible start date
26 Oct 2022
18 Jul 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
· To assist all fee earners and secretaries
· Assist reception and attend to visitors
· Deal with enquiries on the phone and face to face
· Supply information regarding the firm to clients and customers
· Opening, Enveloping and Franking the Post and ensuring this ready for collection.
· Filing and getting files out to deal with post
· Assisting reception as required, answering the telephone, faxing and photocopying documents.
· Light domestic duties (washing up, tea rounds etc).
· Assisting with the archiving of files
· Assisting other members of staff members and fee earners when required
· Putting the Bins Out
· Occasionally assisting with client queries and requests.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- One to one Tutor Assessor support in the workplace
- Attending weekly classes covering Health and Safety and Equality and Diversity and working towards completing the EPA
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Excellent future prospects for the right candidate
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
Jane Brooks Law
MCARTHUR DEAN TRAINING LIMITED
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)