Level 2 Customer Service Apprenticeship SIMMONDLEY MEDICAL PRACTICE
We are offering a great opportunity to join our small and friendly practice team at Simmondley Medical Practice. This will be a varied and interesting role where you will be fully supported to achieve a Level 2 Customer Service apprenticeship alongside your employment.
Closing date: 01 Sep 2022
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
02 Sep 2022
20 Jul 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Customer service practitioners are hugely influential in the delivery of a good customer experience and their satisfaction.
- Show excellent customer (patient) service skills and behaviours as well as strong product and/or service knowledge.
- Working with our reception team to assist patients and professionals either face-to-face or by phone, post, email, text and through social media/website.
- Provide service in line with standards and regulatory requirements.
- Use of internal clinical systems alongside Outlook, Word etc
- Supporting all staff including GPs and other clinicians, nurses, reception and administration.
- Dealing with customer conflict and challenge at times.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The apprenticeship will take a minimum of 12 months to complete and the training will be delivered in the workplace on a monthly basis. This apprenticeship standard is set at Level 2 and upon completion you will achieve a Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Completion of this apprenticeship will lead to eligibility to join the Institute of Customer Service as an Individual member at professional level. You may also choose to complete a higher customer service apprenticeship at Level 3.
There may be a role within the practice upon successful completion of this apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Desired
About the employer
0161 909 5706
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.