CMT - Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship INSPIRE ATA LIMITED
The role of a customer service practitioner is to deliver high quality products and services to the customers of their organisation. Your core responsibility will be to provide a high quality service to customers which will be delivered from the workplace, digitally, or through going out into the customer’s own locality.
Closing date: 15 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 33
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
18 Jul 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
We are currently recruiting for a Sales Support Administration Apprentice to join our Sales Support/ Customer Service Team. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your knowledge in a busy and varied admin role, supporting the day-to-day sales support and customer service of CMT Group. You must be an active supportive member of the team, who is solution focused and happy to step up when needed. Here at CMT, we provide a nurturing and fun environment where each and every day is about learning something new. Apprentices can develop skills through on-the-job experience combined with classroom learning, eventually leading towards a nationally recognised qualification. We aim to support our apprentices within their chosen careers and have many success stories of apprentices who have continued to develop their careers to Management level with CMT.
• Ensure all incoming telephone calls are answered in a timely manner
• Provide customers with an excellent level of professional customer service, ensuring you support their needs
• Manage customer accounts efficiently and effectively whilst developing customer connectivity to increase repeat business
• Use Orderwise to process sales orders, arrange dispatch and further support customer queries with accuracy and attention to detail
• Adhere to company procedures to resolve order, invoice queries and delivery issues with clear and accurate communication
• Handle customer questions, and complaints efficiently and politely
• Arrange returns and credits
• Attend weekly meetings
• Ensure all working and display areas are maintained in a clean and tidy condition
• To have due regard for the health and safety of self and other members of staff
• Assist in the training and development of branch staff
• Ensure all Performance KPI’s are met
• Encourage customers to leave feedback or share their experience via online review communities, to help evaluate and improve the services of the business
• To take on any additional responsibilities as requested by your Line Manager
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Customer Service Practitioner level 2 (Standard)
Functional Skills if required
Knowledge, skills and behaviours
End Point Assessment
Training in workplace, 20% off the job training
Apprenticeship standard - Customer service practitioner
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
This is an great opportunity for the applicant to gain excellent Customer Service experience in a live working environment.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or Level 2 equivalent) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
LET ME PLAY LIMITED
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)