We are looking for a well organised and personable applicant to take up the reins of our reception service. You will be the professional and welcoming first point of contact with our business and others within the building. Your duties will bring you into contact with clients, customers, delivery people and other visitors.
Closing date: 15 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
22 Aug 2022
18 Jul 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Your duties will include:
- Handling mail in and out - scanning and passing tasks to production staff
- Front of house meeting and greeting clients physically and on telephone
- Dealing with the answer machine and passing messages to the correct people
- Checking postage on the franking machine and topping up as necessary.
Onboarding new clients
- Compiling engagement pack
- Sending and retreiving information from the client
- Contacting and opening files with Tax authorities and Companies House
- Identifying client for Anti Money Laundering
- Contacting clients to bring in records, storing records securely, confidentiality, returning records when work is complete and not losing and mixing records. Compiling final accounts and mailshots for clients.
Company Secretarial Work
- Appointing and removing directors and shareholders
- Restructuring company share arrangements
- Forming limited companies
- Internal accounts for Dominic Hill Associates Limited.
Maintaining training records for staff.
Maintaining absence records for staff.
Maintaining website and social media.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will be working full time for the business and will have 20% of your paid time in off the job learning. You will be visited in the workplace by your tutor/assessor for one to one support and training.
Your apprenticeship will be completed with an End Point Assessment which will include:
- A written test
- A practical observation in the working environment
- A project to look at an improvement for the business
- A professional discussion
- You may also have English and maths included in your programme.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
We expect that the apprentice will wish to continue their career with Dominic Hill on completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
EAST SUSSEX COLLEGE GROUP
030 300 39777
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.