Accounts Apprentice ST CUTHBERT'S ROMAN CATHOLIC ACADEMY TRUST
Rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted in 2010 and granted World Class School status in 2017, St Mary’s College in Hull is proud of our pioneering, creative and challenging approach to education whilst providing our students with the highest standards of pastoral care and extra-curricular opportunities.
Closing date: 21 Aug 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
18 Jul 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
· Managing customers’ orders from the quotation stage through to the delivery of the product.
· Placing orders with suppliers, check confirmations, and ensuring deliveries are on track.
· Liaise with site staff to co-ordinate goods to the correct department.
· Handling supplier queries.
· Cash and banking services.
· Answering incoming telephone calls.
· Process supplier invoices using sage 200 and our paperless system.
· General finance duties.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Accounts or finance assistant Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard:
- One to one Tutor Assessor support in the workplace working towards Accounts or finance assistant Level 2 Standard
- Attending weekly classes covering Health and Safety and Equality and Diversity
- Functional Skills if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Excellent opportunities for the right candidate
Progression onto Assistant Accountant Level 3 for the right candidate
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
ST CUTHBERT'S ROMAN CATHOLIC ACADEMY TRUST
MCARTHUR DEAN TRAINING LIMITED
Accounts or finance assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.