This is an exciting apprenticeship for someone who is keen to gain a career within administration and work their way up the ladder. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
Closing date: 30 Aug 2022
You’ll be joining a highly successful plant hire and procurement company. We provide generous holiday allowance, pension scheme, free parking and excellent job prospects.
Total hours per week: 42.5
(the hours are based on the candidate being over 18)
Possible start date
31 Aug 2022
18 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The main responsibility of a plant hire & sales desk controller is to deal with customer queries and orders in a professional manner as well as promoting the company to existing and new suppliers and customers.
The day-to-day duties of a plant hire & sales desk controller to include:
● Responding to customer enquiries about plant, machinery, and tool hire.
● Pro-actively promoting the company at all times
● Developing professional relationships with internal and external clients
● Maintaining and exceeding company targets
● Setting up customer hire contracts
● Negotiating costs and preparing invoices
● General administration
● To develop both new & existing clients and to keep in regular contact to achieve absolute loyalty
● Create and fulfil client opportunities, following agreed procedures
● Educate customers on product range
● Understanding customer needs and requirements, research accounts, identify key players
● Maintain & expand your data base
● Analyse monthly customer sales report to identify customer trends and act on declining or underutilised accounts
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will work towards completing a Level 3 Business Administration standard
- All learning will be delivered remotely by LMP Education and the employer will give you time out of your working week to focus on your qualification
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
This is a great opportunity to work within a growing company. The employer is keen to support progression.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
LET ME PLAY LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.