Customer Service Order Processing Administrator Apprentice GALLAGHER SECURITY EUROPE LIMITED
To support in the processing of UK and European customer orders and quotations in a timely manner and ensure all customers’ requests are fulfilled. Learn about and understand the product in which Gallagher sells and be involved in team objectives and process improvement projects.
Closing date: 29 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 39
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
15 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Provide customer support:
Liaise with internal and external customers in a timely, efficient and friendly manner.
- Order Processing:
- Execute the day-to-day order processing primarily for the UK/Euro Security sales divisions.
- Accurate preparation of shipping and export documentation if/where required.
- Ensure that Distributor forecasts are processed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Organise and plan workloads to ensure all order management dispatch deadlines are met.
- Assist Operations team members to maximise group delivery performance to our customers at the lowest possible cost.
- Provide a timely and acceptable response to any requests for support that are made by the Operations Manager.
- Focus on Continuous improvement and making current processes better.
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Effectively communicate with GGLSOM and Gallagher Europe Distribution Team.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Customer Service Specialist Level 3 Standard
- End Point Assessment
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Business will continue to grow and we are always looking for team members to grow and develop in their roles and career at Gallagher
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 - 9 /A - C) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
INTEC BUSINESS COLLEGES LIMITED
Customer service specialist
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.