Client Contact Administration Apprentice CSW GROUP LIMITED
To provide a welcoming and positive response to individuals making contact with CSW Group. To make contact with those we are supporting, parents/carers and others to collect information required to deliver our responsibilities under various contracts. To develop strong working relationships with colleagues and to offer best levels of support.
Closing date: 26 Aug 2022
Possible pay increase after probationary period - to be discussed at interview.
Total hours per week: 37.0
Possible start date
30 Aug 2022
14 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Main responsibility, for delivering excellent customer service to those contacting CSW Group
- To build effective relationships with customers and others contacting CSW
- Where possible provide information that meets the individuals needs
- To transfer calls to colleagues as appropriate
- To book appointments with colleagues where more in-depth help is needed
- To signpost individuals to relevant services outside of CSW Group when necessary
- To contact those we are supporting, their parents/carers or others to collect intended destinations, outcome, destination and other data as required
- To accurately record information on relevant databases
- To record all contacts with those we are supporting, parents/carers, partners and employers in a timely manner with good levels of detail
- To effectively manage workload, including all administrative requirements
- To support colleagues to undertake their roles with CSW Group and ask for help when needed
- To negotiate and review with your line manager personal objectives, outcomes and training needs within the staff performance indictors and priorities
- To be aware of the principles of data protection legislation and current company codes of practice
- Takes responsibility for own continuous professional development and maintains CPD portfolio to be reviewed as part of company appraisal process
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Full Business Adminstrator Standard Level 3
- Functional Skills support (maths/English) - if required
- Training is mainly delivered online with remote training every two or three weeks and this is supported by regular site visits to complete workplace training and development
- Employer will allocate dedicated training time to support Off The Job (OJT) training as part of qualification requirements
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possibility of future progression/employment opportunities upon successful completion of Level 3 qualification.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Mathematics (Grade A*/9 - C/4) Desired
About the employer
FOCUS TRAINING (SW) LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.