An exciting opportunity has arisen for a bright, energetic Apprentice to join our team as a Customer Service Advisor to see in retail and warranty customers and seeing out once jobs completed, taking payment. Booking customers in over the phone and log work in using computer diary. Basic administration duties.
Closing date: 15 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
08 Jul 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Seeing customers into the service department and out after work completion
- Taking payments and invoicing job cards
- Creating job cards and pack for the workshop
- Taking calls into the service department and booking in for service/ warranty work
- Warranty administration
- Ordering relevant parts for future bookings
- Communicating with different departments to gain smooth running of the company
- Daily service reminders
- Contacting customer when parts arrive to arrange booking
- Chasing parts department for parts on order in order to update customers on progress
- Updating long term customers for work on their vehicle
- Any Adhoc administration duties
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will receive the following training in addition to the Apprenticeship Standard:
· In-house training on all company policies and procedures.
· Once apprenticeship complete Fiat service advisor training
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Permanent position within the company on successful completion of the Apprenticeship.
Completion of this apprenticeship will lead to eligibility to join the Institute of Customer Service as an Individual member at Professional level and provides an ideal path to the Customer Service Specialist
Level 3 apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
Learner Engagement Team
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.