Sales Support Administration Apprentice CMT EQUIPMENT LIMITED
We are currently recruiting for a Sales Support Administration Apprentice to join our Sales Support/ Customer Service Team. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your knowledge in a busy and varied admin role, supporting the day-to-day sales support and customer service of CMT Group.
Closing date: 26 Aug 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
27 Aug 2022
07 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Ensure all incoming telephone calls are answered in a timely manner
- Provide customers with an excellent level of professional customer service, ensuring you support their needs
- Manage customer accounts efficiently and effectively whilst developing customer connectivity to increase repeat business
- Use Orderwise to process sales orders, arrange despatch and further support customer queries with accuracy and attention to detail
- Adhere to company procedures to resolve order, invoice queries and delivery issues with clear and accurate communication
- Handle customer questions, and complaints efficiently and politely
- Arrange returns and credits
- Attend weekly meetings
- Ensure all working and display areas are maintained in a clean and tidy condition
- To have due regard for the health and safety of self and other members of staff
- Assist in the training and development of branch staff
- Ensure all Performance KPI’s are met
- Encourage customers to leave feedback or share their experience via online review communities, to help evaluate and improve the services of the business
- To take on any additional responsibilities as requested by your Line Manager
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Full Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship standard
Functional skills if needed
Knowledge, skills and behaviours
Training in workplace, 20% off the job training
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
This is an excellent opportunity for the applicant to gain excellent Business Admin experience in a live working environment. The vacancy also offers the successful candidate the opportunity to have a long term career beyond the apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
RM TRAINING (UK) LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)