Our client is a group of the UK’s most trusted travel insurance brands with their head office based in Northampton. They are looking for an IT apprentice to develop within the role so that, in time, they will become the first point of contact for all incoming issues to the Help Desk
Closing date: 29 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
08 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The timely and accurate logging of customer issues into the Call Management system, from both phone calls and incoming emails
· Using the formal call logging system in place, and be responsible for the quality of the information recorded – to be able to produce clear descriptions relating to user problems that ensure timely and efficient solutions
· Recognising when a call is urgent and escalate accordingly
· Carrying out configuration and testing of new kit prior to install at customer site
· The ability to work as part of a team, whilst remaining self-motivated in managing your own workload
· The ability to demonstrate an excellent customer service focus when dealing with clients.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
ICT level 3 apprenticeship
4 weekly one to one sessions
12 weekly monitory visits
Online resources / VEL
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possible permanent position upon successful completion of Apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Desired
About the employer
STARTING OFF LIMITED
Information communications technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.