Business Administration Apprentice - Purchasing Assistant SERTEC GROUP HOLDINGS LIMITED
An excellent opportunity for an apprentice to join the purchasing department of a leading automotive company. Our exceptional success is based upon our constant awareness that our people are our most valued resource and we work together to be the best at what we do.
Closing date: 18 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 39
Possible start date
20 Aug 2022
06 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Raise Purchase Orders (PO’s)
- Confirm orders have been received by supplier
- Invoice queries resolved promptly and cleared for payment
- Maintain and update Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Sending Request for Quotations (RFQ’s)
- Progressing orders / RFQ’s
- Collate / Issue data on commodities
- Assist in completion of monthly commodity
- Assisting in compiling monthly reports for Operational Board meetings
- Any other ad-hoc duties deemed necessary to assist the purchasing department
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will gain a Business Administration Level 3 qualification. The training will take place onsite at Sertec and at In-Comm Training Services.
The apprentice must carry out 20% off the job training, through adhoc courses, shadowing colleagues aand additional project work.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
After completing this apprenticeship, the next step will be to take up a full-time role as a Purchasing Assistant. If the candidate wanted to further develop their career in Purchasing, they will have the option of completing a Level 4 Purchasing related qualification.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
IN-COMM TRAINING AND BUSINESS SERVICES LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.