This Babington Apprenticeship will be within the Engagement Solutions business unit of Civica UK and relates to our Civica Declare product. Our Customer Experience Team act as first line support to customers that use Civica Declare and ensure they have the knowledge needed to succeed.
Closing date: 29 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 36.25
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
04 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
As part of that team, the Customer Experience Apprentice will provide support to our 60 Declare customers. Civica Declare is our fully integrated end-to-end solution that helps NHS providers and commissioners to comply fully with conflicts of interest regulations, while saving time and money.
- Provide first-line support to customers via telephone, email and MS Teams - verifying and understanding their request, answering queries, addressing problems and offering assistance and solutions
- Help our customers with the ‘how to’, ‘where do I find’, and ‘is there a better way to’, to ensure our customer community is fully supported and have a brilliant experience every step of the way
- Problem solve and troubleshoot with customers, either assisting them whilst on the phone or taking details and getting back to them in a timely manner once the answer has been found
- Manage support cases effectively and see them through to conclusion, including cases that require ‘Line 2’ support or product development
- Communicate and work effectively with your Declare colleagues to prioritise cases and give updates on current jobs, tasks, projects and issues.
- Help ensure our customers are appropriately trained and deliver training as appropriate via video-conferencing, webinars or in-person meetings.
- When required, log product development cases and work in partnership with our Product Team so that the request is fully understood
- Maintain an excellent understanding of NHS England’s regulations concerning declarations of interest
- Maintain an excellent understanding of our Quality and Information Security policies, adhere to them and ensure our work follows them
- Develop and maintain a good understanding of all other Engagement Solutions products and services
- Work collaboratively with other teams and build strong relationships with other colleagues in our business unit and wider division
- Contribute positively and constructively in discussions, internal projects, company meetings and strategy days to help Engagement Solutions achieve its aims
- In addition, undertake any other tasks, duties or projects which may arise from time to time and which are appropriate with the level of this post and as directed by your Line Manager.
- Line Manager will be Customer Experience & Product Manager: Declare & Engage
- Close working relationship with the rest of the Declare Customer Experience Team and Product Team
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Customer Service Specialist Level 3
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Future job role
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Customer service specialist
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.