A fantastic training opportunity to join a resourcing team within a leading, international supplier to the construction industry.
Closing date: 19 Aug 2022
SIG offer all employees 25 days annual leave plus statutory holidays and a range of other benefits.
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
01 Sep 2022
05 Jul 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Manage the Resourcing Inbox to ensure all correspondence is acted upon or given to the correct team member. Respond to candidates’ and hiring manager enquiries.
- Manage the Refer a Friend payment process, ensuring all applications are valid and escalating if necessary.
- Check to ensure the process is followed and arrange payments monthly.
- Complete any monthly internal recharges of advertising costs back the various branches and sites.
- Liaise with Finance around queries and forward the completed recharge schedule to them.
- Join members of the team on brief calls with Hiring Managers to understand the vacancy requirements and discuss the sourcing strategy
- Support the resourcing team with sourcing candidates, using the various CV databases, social media and the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to help with finding suitable candidates for a variety of vacancies.
- Work closely with resources to build an active pipeline of potential candidates for current and future vacancies.
- Learn to use the ATS effectively, including the managing of ongoing continuous improvement of the system and looking to improve the process and the user experience
- Help to manage the candidate process and experience using the ATS, ensuring candidate statuses are correct and they are informed of the progress of their application
- Process internal and external candidate offer through the ATS system, ensuring the correct Terms and Conditions are applied and liaising with the candidate to gain their acceptance and support them through onboarding.
- Act as a point of contact for our job boards suppliers, administrating the team l and ensuring they work effectively.
- Learn to become effective in using them for Boolean searches and use this to support the Resourcing team searches.
- Support the team with screening calls of candidates to ascertain their suitability for a variety of vacancies
- Support the team with arranging interviews for a cross section of positions as needed.
- Book the interviews into Manager diaries and send the candidates interview confirmations along with Job descriptions, website details and any other relevant materials.
- Obtain candidate and Hiring Manager feedback after interviews and keep all involved updated during the recruitment process
- Build and manage strong relationships with candidates, Hiring Managers and HR teams with a strong focus on service delivery to our internal and external customers
- Work to agreed KPIs and ensure the vacancy tracker data is accurate and up to date
- Help with and support any external candidate sourcing and brand awareness events such college recruiting, job fairs and conferences Support Resourcing to ensure Service Level Agreement metrics are achieved
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Certificate in Recruitment Resourcing and a Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Recruitment Resourcing
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The role is initially fixed term for 12 months, and we would expect to offer you a permanent contract at the end of the term, dependent on the successful completion of the Apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Essential
About the employer
THE APPRENTICE ACADEMY LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.