Apprentice Customer Service Sales Admin HL DISPLAY (UK) LIMITED
Check stock availability and confirm customers orders via email or EDI. Change order dates on late manufacture lines. Create quotes for standard products.
Closing date: 06 Jan 2023
Salary from: Ages: 16-18 = £14k-£16k - 19-21 = £16k-£18k
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
16 Jan 2023
04 Jul 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To enter onto Jeeves, competently and accurately, all allocated customer orders on the day they are received.
- Check all customers purchase orders to ensure they are in line with HL policy.
- Review and action promised delivery dates — communicating proactively with the customer.
- Provide customers with quotations for standard products within 24 hours. To follow up on quotations not converted within one calendar month.
- To maintain accurately permanent customer files.
- To answer/respond to customer queries within one hour.
- Answer the telephone in a professional and friendly manner at all times.
- Communicate via Teams meetings with internal Departments.
- Process sample requests from Account Managers on the same day.
- Review delivery issues and issue requests for credit notes.
- Attend bimonthly Key Account Meetings.
- Participate in department daily briefs.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
L2 Customer Service Practitioner
Training to be delivered at the workplace and also weekly day release college attendance at Leeds City College.
Units of study
● Understanding the organisation
● Meeting regulations and legislation
● Systems and resources
● Product and service knowledge
● Influencing skills
● Personal organisation
● Dealing with customer conflict and challenge
● Developing self
● Being open to feedback
● Team working
Functional Skills qualifications:
Level 1 Functional Skill in English
Level 1 Functional Skill in Maths
Employment Rights and Responsibilities + Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possible Customer Services Sales Support role following successful completion of apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
LUMINATE EDUCATION GROUP
Leeds City College
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.