Accounts and Payroll Administrator Apprentice (Level 3 Business Administrator) MOBILE SERVICES (ELLISTOWN) LIMITED
Great opportunity to support the Accounts and Payroll Department in an administrative role with Mobile Services Limited, based in Ellistown. Training will be provided in Sage Line 50, Sage Payroll and Excel plus Blue Crystal and HNF systems (transport based commercial systems).
Closing date: 31 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
08 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Purchase Ledger: (training will be given).
- Posting purchase ledger invoices.
- Matching delivery notes to invoices.
- Matching invoices to purchase orders and gaining internal authorisation.
- Reconciliation of supplier statements.
- Reconciliation and posting of company credit card receipts.
- Liaising with customers for credit control.
Payroll: (training will be given).
- Assist with weekly payroll
- Process electronic driver timesheets, nights out, meal allowances, parking expenses, overtime and holidays using HNF integrated system
- Resolve payroll issues to enable accurate input onto Sage Payroll.
- Answer employee payroll questions concerning payroll.
Support with administration work as and when required.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard in Business Administrator
- 14 sessions delivered at Loughborough (Thurs AM)
- Online portfolio to update with learning and development completed onsite
- Diarised visits from dedicated Trainer/Assessor
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full-time career in Accounts and Payroll.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.