Apprentice Technical Customer Service Advisor JACK SEALEY LIMITED
As an Apprentice Technical Customer Service Adviser you will be part of a team of nine who advise our diverse customer base on the correct use, servicing and repair of our range of tools and equipment. You would be working in a clean and dry environment where all tools and safety equipment are provided.
Closing date: 31 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
01 Sep 2022
27 Jun 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Your training to be a Technical Customer Service Adviser will mean working in three different parts of the business before you eventually are given your own Workstation.
· Your initial training would be Workshop focused where you’d learn your core practical skills
· After the initial training period you’d begin work in our Tech Room, where you’d help answer customer queries when a physical inspection of a product is required.
· The third part of your training would involve working in the Technical Sales Office where you’d learn phone, IT and customer service skills.
At times you’d be expected to work within strict working practices where tidiness and safety are paramount.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 qualification
- Functional Skills Level 2 to be taken if not achieved
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Individuals who demonstrate the right aptitude and motivation will have completed the training phase and be working as a Technical Customer Service Adviser within around 18 months. There is opportunity to progress further within the department and the Company as a whole.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Level 2/C/4) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Physics (Grade Level C/4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
W S TRAINING LTD.
The Apprenticeship Team
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.