Manage the relationship between the client and Language Line Services with the aim of ensuring the best possible customer experience.
Closing date: 26 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
27 Aug 2022
23 Jun 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Ensure all customer details are accurate and up to date on the internal database
- Ongoing maintenance of accounts, including creation of accounts, new customer registration process, and enhancement of existing customers
- First point of contact for prospect/sales leads
- First point of contact for unhappy or anxious clients
- Processing of customer requests including training, materials and ID code queries
- Processing of our ‘Voice of the customer’ queries and responding to clients in line with specific contractual timescales
- Provide administrative support and excel spreadsheets to the sales team
- Provide monthly reporting to clients in line with contractual SLAs.
- Take personal responsibility for ensuring that personal information is used fairly and lawfully within GDPR guidelines, report any personal data security incidents immediately and abide by the Information Security Policy detailed in the Staff Handbook
- Any other duties appropriate to the position.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Training Provider: BROMLEY COLLEGE OF FURTHER AND HIGHER EDUCATION
On programme Training:
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard
- Level 1 Functional Skills in maths and English
- Institute of Apprenticeship Certificate
End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Apprentice Showcase
- Practical Observation
- Professional Discussion
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
LANGUAGE LINE LIMITED
LONDON SOUTH EAST COLLEGES
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.