To provide effective and efficient administrative support to the wider HR team to enable the delivery of a proactive and customer focused HR service to the Trust and its Academies.
Closing date: 08 Sep 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
26 Sep 2022
22 Jun 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Supporting schools with recruitment tasks including selection processes and providing documents, providing guidance on arranging interviews where necessary
- Liaising with the Recruitment Officer on the processing of new starters, taking ownership of the completion of statutory pre-employment checks for specified schools
- Setting up and maintaining the electronic files for new starters, ensuring all pre-start date paperwork is completed and saved for school access
- Completing regular reviews and maintenance of the Trust SCR Tracker, inputting all relevant information for new starters and providing support to schools where necessary for existing staff
- Maintaining the electronic personnel files, supporting schools with the saving of electronic documents if required
- Supporting schools and HR with the scheduling of formal meetings, taking notes where required
- Managing absence recording for the Trust central team, providing absence reports and data where necessary
- Managing the online internal Hub, uploading and refreshing documents and layout where necessary
- Supporting the work of the wider team, i.e. preparing documents, drafting correspondence, gathering information etc
- Sending out Trust communications on behalf of the HR Team
- To undertake any other work appropriate to the level and general nature of the post’s duties
- To undertake all duties with due regard to the provisions of health and safety regulations and legislation, the Trust’s Equal Opportunities, Data Protection and statutory obligations in respect of safeguarding children
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
HR Support Level 3, delivered via monthly Tutor led workshops (live, virtual 3 – 5 hour sessions) self-led study and blending learning and development activities, all, within the workplace.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
As with any apprenticeship opportunity – if you prove yourself to be a valuable member of the team there is a strong chance of a permanent post within the business.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
Maritime Academy Trust
CT SKILLS LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.