Apprentice Customer Service Specialist NIPPON GASES LIMITED
Nippon Gases are searching for a new apprentice to train and develop to provide administration and exceptional customer service, to ensure timely delivery of Nippon Gases products to customers. Building strong relationships and providing the best possible service to valued customers is at the heart of everything we do.
Closing date: 17 Jul 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
01 Aug 2022
21 Jun 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Daily contact with customers for enquiries, orders, and resolution of problems or complaints
- Create weekly order sheets, maintaining standing orders
- Create sales orders and print delivery notes
- Manage creation & cancellation of orders through electronic production system
- Create sales invoices
- Monitor Emails for customer orders
- Produce reports, code & authorise purchase invoices with all associated administration
- Update CO2 stock levels on spreadsheet
- Create wholesale orders & delivery notes
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard – Customer Service Practitioner
A bespoke programme of practical, technical and vocational learning
Functional Skills in Maths and English (if applicable)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Nippon Gases will provide you with training and support to enable you to reach your full potential, with the view of progression to a long-term career, with opportunity for internal advancement.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.